Tuesday, June 19, 2018

 It's been a year since I've posted on here and a lot has happened. I retired from teaching a year ago and I'm enjoying myself so much. I love having the time to do whatever I want. So lucky to be in this position. My son graduated with his MBA in Sustainable Management. This picture was taken of him and his girlfriend in San Francisco in early June this year at the graduation. It was great fun to see him complete this accomplishment and  all while working full time. We are so proud.

 These two mini quilts were created for two friends who recently retired. Congratulations!


And I've been working in the backyard a lot, especially  working on these two stone paths. Both were made a long time ago, but needed repair. So much time was spent repairing, expanding, and otherwise fixing these paths .They're not perfect but I love how they turned out. Now I'm ready to do a mosaic on one of our patio walls. I'll keep you posted on that. We also planted a succulent garden and I am busy propagating succulents all over the place. It's so easy and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment