Saturday, September 7, 2013


 Here it is completed. It's sized for a twin bed so it is a little hard to photograph, but it supposed to be inside the witches lair on a stormy night, with all the potions you need to put a spell on someone. I used many techniques to create the potion bottles and utilized some hand dyed fabric here and there.
 I used a new stencil called "Runes" which was the alphabet in Europe pre latin on the background. I also stenciled some Day of the Dead skulls along the side to make it extra spooky.
 The surround squares are basically log cabins without the rules, lots of black and some Halloween fabric mixed in. I wanted to make a quilt for October but without a severe Halloween theme.

Booooo! Ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment