Sunday, March 10, 2013





I have been working on some little projects lately, mostly as a result of the stencil hop a few weeks ago. I ordered and made a bunch of stencils. I have been using for several projects with fabric and paper. I also made a "stamp" with hot glue and cardboard for a special project for my son.



 The above are all fabrics, spray stenciled and also have selected sections dabbed with fabric paint to highlight them a little more.


This is water color paper stenciled and some additional embellishments added on with silver and gold marker, white paint marker, acrylic paint, and colored pencils.
FUN FUN FUN, there are not enough hours in the day for all the stuff I want to do.
 

1 comment:

  1. HI Deborah - sorry - couldn't find your email anywhere - its easy to link to Off the Wall Friday - just go to my blog post - click the bottom blue frog button where it says - "link up" - then follow the directions - put in the URL of this post (not the whole URL of your blog) - please feel free to join us any Fri-Sun. BTW - your comment is set for No-reply comments - so I couldn't answer your directly - if you'd like to change that - you can go to your blog's settings - comments. email if you have questions - qudiva at windstream.net

    ReplyDelete