Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Converging Corners Almost Done

Converging Corners, from htttp://www.filminthefridge.com/, my version. I really like this quilt. I started quilting it with sort of a grid allover and hated it. I spent 2 days tearing it all out and went back to free motion quilting the straight lines, with pebbles in between. I need to figure out what to do with the little squares in the middle. Every time I try to do straight lines with my walking foot it looks terrible. Free motion is easier anyway. It looks really cool from the back. I'll photo that later. The fabric line is very farmy-gardeny, I am so bad at remembering fabric line names. I also added some of my hand dyes, of course. I can't make anything anymore without them.
My helper, Otis, doing what he does best, looking awesome.
 Who is creating the book, CATS ON QUILTS???

No comments:

Post a Comment